Aruba 2920 Switch Series
The Aruba 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office networks. These Layer 3 switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. The 2920 supports modular stacking, 10GbE, RIP and Access OSPF routing, Tunneled node, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, robust QoS and IPv6. It is ready for the software defined network with REST APIs and OpenFlow support.
- The Aruba 2920 Switch Series is a basic Layer 3 switch series with stacking, static & RIP routing, IPv6, ACLs, and sFlow for a better mobile-first campus experience.
- (44) 10/100/1000 ports, (4) dual-personality 10/100/1000 ports, (2) module slots. PoE+ on selected models
- 740 W PoE+ maximum, depending on model
- Aruba AirWave Network Management
- Aruba Central
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- Command-line interface
- Web browser
- Configuration menu
- Out-of-band management (RJ-45 Ethernet)
- SNMP manager
- In-line and out-of-band
- Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
- Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase
- refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.
Các tin khác